Migration guide from alpha.14.4 to alpha.14.5
Here are the major changes:
- Add Graphql Query For The Current User
- Fix on GraphQL query relation data
- Update documentation and translations
- Changelog: https://github.com/strapi/strapi/releases/tag/v3.0.0-alpha.14.5
- GitHub diff: https://github.com/strapi/strapi/compare/v3.0.0-alpha.14.4.0...v3.0.0-alpha.14.5
Feel free to join us on Slack and ask questions about the migration process.
alpha.14.5 globally on your computer. To do so run
npm install email@example.com -g.
When it's done, generate a new empty project
strapi new myNewProject (don't pay attention to the database configuration).
Update node modules
Update the Strapi's dependencies version (move Strapi's dependencies to
3.0.0-alpha.14.5 version) of your project.
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org --save to update your strapi version.
Update the Admin
If you performed updates in the Admin, you will have to manually migrate your changes.
Delete your old admin folder and replace it with the new one.
Update the Plugins
If you did a custom update on one of the plugins, you will have to manually migrate your update.
Copy the fields and relations you had in your
/plugins/users-permissions/config/jwt.json file in the new one.
Then, delete your old
plugins folder and replace it with the new one.
That's all, you have now upgraded to Strapi