# Migration guide from alpha.14.4 to alpha.14.5
Here are the major changes:
- Add Graphql Query For The Current User
- Fix on GraphQL query relation data
- Update documentation and translations
- Changelog: https://github.com/strapi/strapi/releases/tag/v3.0.0-alpha.14.5 (opens new window)
- GitHub diff: https://github.com/strapi/strapi/compare/v3.0.0-alpha.14.4.0...v3.0.0-alpha.14.5 (opens new window)
Feel free to join us on Slack (opens new window) and ask questions about the migration process.
# Getting started
alpha.14.5 globally on your computer. To do so run
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org -g.
When it's done, generate a new empty project
strapi new myNewProject (don't pay attention to the database configuration).
# Update node modules
Update the Strapi's dependencies version (move Strapi's dependencies to
3.0.0-alpha.14.5 version) of your project.
npm install email@example.com --save to update your strapi version.
# Update the Admin
If you performed updates in the Admin, you will have to manually migrate your changes.
Delete your old admin folder and replace it with the new one.
# Update the Plugins
If you did a custom update on one of the plugins, you will have to manually migrate your update.
Copy the fields and relations you had in your
/plugins/users-permissions/config/jwt.json file in the new one.
Then, delete your old
plugins folder and replace it with the new one.
That's all, you have now upgraded to Strapi