Manage your Python application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Python using REST or GraphQL.
Python has a lot of benefits
Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant indentation.
- Improved Productivity: Python is a very productive language. Due to the simplicity of Python, developers can focus on solving the problem. You write less code and get more things done.
- Free & Open Source: Python comes under the OSI approved open-source license. This makes it free to use and distribute. You can download the source code, modify it and even distribute your version of Python. This is useful for organizations that want to modify some specific behavior and use their version for development.
- Libraries: The standard library of Python is huge, you can find almost all the functions needed for your project. Python package manager (pip) makes things easier to import other great packages from the Python package index (PyPi).
Many http clients exists in Python in order to communicate with a Strapi API: http.client or requests
Strapi, the best fit with Python
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.