Manage your Next.js application content with a powerful headless CMS.
The easiest way to manage your content
Strapi enables content-rich experiences to be created, managed and exposed to any digital product, channel or device.
Strapi is powered by a modern technology stack using Node.js – it's fast. Really fast.
Next.js can be used to create progressive web apps, server-rendered apps, and static websites among many other things.
Next.js is a very popular React framework
It has been ranked #1 in the Node.js Framework section of Rising Stars JS 2021. It offers a lot of features like:
- Zero config: Automatic compilation and bundling. Optimized for production from the start.
- Hybrid: SSG and SSR: Pre-render pages at build time (SSG) or request time (SSR) in a single project.
- Incremental Static Generation: Add and update statically pre-rendered pages incrementally after build time.
- TypeScript Support: Automatic TypeScript configuration and compilation.
- Fast Refresh: Automatic TypeScript configuration and compilation.
Strapi is also built on React
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.