Manage your Flutter mobile application content with a powerful headless CMS.
The easiest way to manage your content
Strapi enables content-rich experiences to be created, managed and exposed to any digital product, channel or device.
Strapi is powered by a modern technology stack using Node.js – it's fast. Really fast.
Flutter is a cross-platform UI toolkit that is designed to allow code reuse across operating systems such as iOS and Android, while also allowing applications to interface directly with underlying platform services.
Flutter has a lot of benefits
Developed by Google, Flutter is an open-source UI toolkit for building mobile applications.
- Fast development: Paint your app to life in milliseconds with Stateful Hot Reload. Use a rich set of fully-customizable widgets to build native interfaces in minutes.
- Expressive and flexible UI : Quickly ship features with a focus on native end-user experiences. Layered architecture allows for full customization, which results in incredibly fast rendering and expressive and flexible designs.
- Native performances: Flutter’s widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts, and your Flutter code is compiled to native ARM machine code using Dart's native compilers.
Strapi, the best fit
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.