Manage your Cordova application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Cordova using REST or GraphQL.
Cordova has a lot of benefits
- One platform, multiple apps: Cordova offers a single platform that can be used to create cross-platform mobile applications. As such, you don’t have to worry about learning different programming languages for each platform.
- Time saver: As hybrid apps take lesser time to develop as compared to developing an app for each native platform separately. Building your mobile application using Cordova will definitely allow you to allocate more time on your project.
- Easy to maintain: As it bypasses version making it simple to update. With native apps, developers need to deliver a new version for each update and users need to update the app for each new version release.
Strapi, the best fit with Cordova
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.