Manage your Crystal application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Crystal using REST or GraphQL.
Crystal has a lot of benefits
Crystal is a general-purpose and object-oriented programming language. With syntax inspired by the language Ruby, it is a compiled language with static type-checking willing to be a fast a C language.
- Compile time checks & Methods overloading: Crystal is a compiled language and checks all your method inputs and outputs at compile time. If any types don’t line-up, they will be caught before runtime. Like Ruby, method overloading allows flexibility with inputs but without the guesswork of duck-typing. Compile time checks prevent type mismatch errors from making it to production.
- Framework: Love the completeness of Rails (or even Elixir’s Phoenix)? You’ll feel right at home with the Amber framework. Is the simplicity and easy customization of Sinatra more your thing? You’ll find that simplicity with Kemal. Do you want a full-stack framework that leverages compile time checks for strong params, HTTP verbs, and database queries? Checkout Lucky framework.
- Build fast: Hit the ground running with advanced routing, server-side rendering, code-splitting, offline support and more.
Many http clients exists in Crystal in order to communicate with a Strapi API: HTTP::Client, crest or cossack.
Strapi, the best fit with Crystal
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.