Manage your Elixir application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Elixir using REST or GraphQL.
Elixir has a lot of benefits
Elixir is a dynamic, functional language for building scalable and maintainable applications.
- Scalability: All Elixir code runs inside lightweight threads of execution (called processes) that are isolated and exchange information via messages.
- Reliability: This is one of the strong sides of Erlang that is also available for Elixir. Erlang is called a battle-proven programming language, thus there is no reason to doubt the reliability of Elixir programming as well.
- Concurrency: In software development, concurrency means the ability to run multiple processes simultaneously but keep them independent of one another. Elixir and Erlang are characterized by a high concurrency.
Many http clients exists in Elixir in order to communicate with a Strapi API: HTTPoison, HTTPotion or simplehttp
Strapi, the best fit with Elixir
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.