Manage your Go application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Go using REST or GraphQL.
Go has a lot of benefits
Go is an open-source programming language developed by a team at Google and the combined effort of other contributors. It is meant to simplify the process of software development, particularly for complex architecture and processes.
- Fast: Golang is a compiled language, which means the code written is directly translated into formats that a processor understands. Meanwhile, the program in Java is compiled into bytecode that are executed by the virtual machine.
- Well-Scaled: One of the reasons why you ought to use Golang is its ability to support concurrency. The Go language has Goroutines, which are basically functions that can run simultaneously and independently. Golang’s Goroutines are the opposite of what Java’s thread is, where the latter is a heavyweight that gobbles up memory. Technically, you can run millions of GoRoutines without crashing the system.
- Transparent: Go’s syntax is meant to be transparent. It has only one standard code format created automatically by the fmt tool. The language makes it easy for you to always know what your code is doing and estimate resources. Languages like Python are as readable as Go, but not quite as transparent.
Many http clients exists in Go in order to communicate with a Strapi API: http, go-http-client or heimdall
Strapi, the best fit with Go
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.