Manage your Ionic application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Ionic using REST or GraphQL.
Ionic has a lot of benefits
Free and open source, Ionic offers a library of mobile-optimized UI components, gestures, and tools for building fast, highly interactive apps.
- Pre-designed UI components: Ionic’s UI components look great on all mobile devices and platforms. Start with pre-made components, typography, and a base theme that adapts to each platform.
- Write once, run anywhere: Ionic lets developers to ship apps to the app stores and as a PWA with a single code base. With Adaptive Styling, apps look and feel at home on every platform.
- Developer-friendly tooling: Create, build, test, and deploy your app with the Ionic CLI. Take advantage of Live Reload, deployments, integrations, and even use your favorite JS framework’s CLI.
Strapi, the best fit with Ionic
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.