Manage your Laravel application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Laravel using REST or GraphQL.
Laravel has a lot of benefits
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We’ve already laid the foundation — freeing you to create without sweating the small things.
- MVC Architecture: One of the biggest Laravel advantages lies in its architecture. The Model-view-controller pattern enables developers to develop enhanced architecture. This feature makes Laravel one of the best open PHP frameworks.
- Security: Laravel is a secure platform that takes care of the security within its framework. It safeguards web application against the most serious security risks such as; SQL injection, cross-site request forgery, cross-site scripting, etc. It can inform you first-hand if the codebase is guarded, and that many people have vetted the code.
- Flexible: Laravel has the power to build a fully-fledged eCommerce site or a simple and professional B2B site. Due to its extensive pre-installed authorization libraries, it has the ability to create and support a variety of advanced features for your site. There are also a ton of third-party packages available to give your website a range of features and functionalities.
Many http clients exists in Laravel in order to communicate with a Strapi API: HTTPClient or guzzle
Strapi, the best fit with Laravel
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.