Manage your Ruby application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Ruby using REST or GraphQL.
Ruby has a lot of benefits
Ruby is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language.
- Object-oriented: In Ruby, everything is an object. When you create an object from a class, it can get its own class known as a singleton. For this reason, each object in Ruby can indeed be unique and have its own methods and properties. Other programming languages often have unnecessary and annoying constraints in this respect.
- Write fast: Ruby also boasts of having developers spends approx 40 percent less time in writing code and developing software products.
- Libraries & Tools: Gems and libraries can be used during your software development. The are thousands of them, all waiting for you! The value of these libraries is that they save you precious time for development.
Many http clients exists in x in order to communicate with a Strapi API: net/http, httparty or faraday.
Strapi, the best fit with Ruby
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.