Manage your Sapper application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Sapper using REST or GraphQL.
Sapper has a lot of benefits
Sapper is a framework for building web applications of all sizes, with a beautiful development experience and flexible filesystem-based routing.
- Powered by Svelte: Sapper is an application framework powered by Svelte — build bigger apps with a smaller footprint.
- Best of both worlds: All the SEO and progressive enhancement of a server-rendered app, with the slick navigation of an SPA.
- Build fast: Hit the ground running with advanced routing, server-side rendering, code-splitting, offline support and more.
Strapi, the best fit with Sapper
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.