Video Uploader Plugin
The Mux Video Uploader plugin allows editors to upload content directly to Mux from within the Strapi interface, then associate those videos with their custom collection types.
- A working installation of Strapi that is publicly accessible through a hostname
- An Access Token and Secret Key which is provisioned within Mux Dashboard
- Configure a Webhooks listener within Mux Dashboard so that Strapi can be informed of upload progress.
- Revamp of UI/UX with new Asset Grid for seeing videos that were uploaded into Mux
- Clicking an item in the Asset Grid will display a modal with additional information about the MuxAsset
- A new preview player will allow an admin user of Strapi to play the video or audio
- MuxAsset items are searchable by title or the Mux Asset id
- Deleting an MuxAsset in Strapi will result in the asset being deleted within Mux as well
- The MuxAsset default collection view is now hidden as the UI/UX serves as a replacement
Get started with Mux
Follow Mux documentation to easily integrate Strapi.