Manage your NodeJS application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from NodeJS using REST or GraphQL.
NodeJS has a lot of benefits
- Faster time to market: NodeJS is lightweight and can massively reduce the application development time while achieving the same functionality. With Node, you can get from idea to product in a snap
- 4. Scalability: Node’s scalability is achieved by the load balancing and the capability to handle a huge number of concurrent connections. Moreover, Node’s apps support both vertical and horizontal scaling. Node.js is well-suited for microservices architecture, which is really beneficial for the projects that will scale and grow in the future.
- Strong community: Node.js community can help you avoid reinventing a bicycle – they have produced multiple tools and decent instruments that accelerate the development speed.
Many http clients exists in NodeJS in order to communicate with a Strapi API: http, axios or request.
Strapi, the best fit with NodeJS
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.