Manage your .NET application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from .NET using REST or GraphQL.
.NET has a lot of benefits
.NET is a free, cross-platform, open source developer platform for building many different types of applications.
- Reliability: .NET has been used to develop thousands of applications. Its performance on Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 and Windows 2000 Server is also very stable and reliable.
- Security: .NET offers enhanced application security as web applications developed using ASP. NET have Windows confirmation and configuration. Managed code and CLR offer safeguard features such as role-based security and code access security.
- Multiplatform: NET allows developers to develop applications for a desktop, a browser, a mobile browser, or an application running on PDA. .NET is promoted as a language-independent framework, which implies that development can take place in different compliant languages that include C#, managed C++, VB.NET, Visual COBOL, IronPython, IronRuby and more.
Many http clients exists in .NET in order to communicate with a Strapi API: HttpClient Class
Strapi, the best fit with .NET
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.