Manage your Kotlin application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Kotlin using REST or GraphQL.
Kotlin has a lot of benefits
Why Kotlin? Modern, concise and safe programming language. Concise; Safe; Interoperable.
- Modern, concise and safe programming language: Easy to pick up, so you can create powerful applications immediately. Get started.
- Natural way to share code between mobile platforms: Write the business logic for iOS and Android apps just once. Easily make existing applications cross-platform.
- Big, friendly and helpful community: Kotlin has great support and many contributors in its fast-growing global community. Enjoy the benefits of a rich ecosystem with a wide range of community libraries. Help is never far away – consult extensive community resources or ask the Kotlin team directly. Join the community.
Many http clients exists in Java in order to communicate with a Strapi API: ktor or http4k
Strapi, the best fit with Kotlin
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.