Manage your PHP application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from PHP using REST or GraphQL.
PHP has a lot of benefits
PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development.
Fast, flexible and pragmatic, PHP powers everything from your blog to the most popular websites in the world.
- Platform indepedent: PHP is mainly supported by all the operating systems like Windows, Unix, Linux etc. The PHP based developed web applications can be easily run on any platform. It can be integrated with other programming language and database easily and there is no requirement of re-development. It helps in saving a lot of effort and cost.
- Maintenance: PHP framework is mainly used to make the web application development easier and maintain the code automatically. The model view controller architecture in PHP framework helps the code to be easily maintained and used. The MVC architecture helps the separation of a file for different module separately.
- Security: PHP frameworks built-in feature and tools make it easier to protect the web applications from the outer attacks and security threats.
Many http clients exists in PHP in order to communicate with a Strapi API: Guzzle, unirest-php or httpful
Strapi, the best fit with PHP
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.